top of page

Streets through time - High Street
No 36   

IMG_2607.JPG
IMG_2594.JPG
IMG20230721110638.jpg

This property was originally part of Wyggeston Farm which was run by the Higgins family since the early 1940's. They were originally the old cow sheds which were also used as the village post office run by Mrs Fox and a lampshade business run by the Jarman family. The Jarman's son was married to Daphne.

It is not clear at the time of writing when the building was converted to residential use.

Please refer to the Wyggeston Farm, Pond St page for further information.

Old cow shed Wyggeston Farm.jpg

Above is image of the cow sheds of Wyggeston Farm taken from No 73 High St front garden complete with local hedgehog. Date of image unknown.

bottom of page